My name is Trina and I am the Bookinista. I love :
- reading, reading and reading
- fashion – especially shoes!!!!!
- Dr. Pepper (although I try to stay away from it nowadays)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Breaking Bad, Homeland, Downton Abbey, True Blood and Once Upon a Time (I know…but I love)
- football (Go Colts!!)
- drinking coffee with friends
- rap music
- witty repartee and sassiness
- pixie haircuts
I am a stay at home mom to two adorable (at least most of the time) daughters. I finished my Master’s Degree in Library Science up in December of 2011. I want this blog to showcase my love of reading, encourage others to use the library more, and possibly give me an excuse to throw in some other things I love. Thanks for visiting and I hope you find something here to enjoy.